Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Me and My Best Friend







My best friend's name is Stephany. I remember the first time I saw her was in 2nd grade. She was in my class. I remember thinking at first she was a bit stuck up because she would come in with her friend and tell all these stories with things they would do to the class. That first impression was completely wrong. In 3rd and 4th grade we were safety patrols and started carpooling to school and home since we lived in the same neighborhood. Since then we have been close friends.

In Late High school, though we were still very close, we drifted apart slightly. Soon after high school, Stephany went off to college and we drifted farther and farther apart in our relationship, though when she was visiting on breaks we tried to get together as much as possible. Still, it has been so hard to stay connected since a few years ago. But though we have this issue, she is still the person who knows me best out of all my friends. I can tell her anything and she won't judge me, and the same way, I am there for her.

We are good at reading each other. She can tell my moods and when she gets annoyed her face scrunches a bit and her eyebrows draw together. Her movements get short. She tends to be very chill about things and is very comfortable and confident with herself and shows that with her body by walking upright and purposefully.

She is moving in with her BF 13 hours away from where I live, and I'll miss her sooooo much, but we will ALWAYS be there for each other and I don't think our relationship will ever end if we can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment